2011 BansheeHQ Spring Ride St. Joe State Park (Park Hills, MO)

run

its a lot more fun with dirt tires just spins them all the time. heck sunday it left burnout marks in the hard pack. and they "bark " a lot haha with the paddles its just standing up all the time. rode it a bit this sunday. its a lot of fun in the sticks.

guys, ill be there for sure. ill show you guys some freestyle on a banshee. trustme you will love it! bring yor video cameras! ill bring the whole CGR fmx crew.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to go back there as i have only been once about 7 or 8 yrs ago. I remember alot of Big azz rocks in the trails so have skid plates ready. Gonna put this on the calender and see if i can make it.

guys, ill be there for sure. ill show you guys some freestyle on a banshee. trustme you will love it! bring yor video cameras! ill bring the whole CGR fmx crew.

That bike doesnt even look like it has pipes on it. Crazy man. You hittin jumps wide open to get any air out of it? Cant wait to see some of that. Have you been there before? Better bring your own ramp. Not much of any place to really get any air. Have to be pretty creative.

Ive been to StJoe alot myself and have taken drag banshee's and drag yfz's out there and havent had any issues and i know alot of guys that run out there.

Now if ur acting stupid in the parking lot im sure they will shut u down pretty quick.

10-4 im not one to act like a retard doing donuts and wheelies, i just love to ride.

got fmf gnarlys on it now and dont worry, you will see some fmx.

Hey man I'm always game to watch somebody else tear some shit up. I'll bring a lawn chair. Haha!

bring a chin strap too. so you wont hit your jaw on the ground.lol

You can do the same as you do at little sahara. No alcohol in the riding area. I've been drunk off my ass down there more than I care to remember. You'll be fine. Just keep your wheels on the asphalt and your tent on the tent pad. All gravy other than that.

• 2 weeks later...

sweet.. this trip will feel like going across town compared to the LS trip

T-Shee, Im not sure where Franklin In is, but im across the border just south of Chicago. We do several Attica trips each year. We need to get one of those together as well!