Getting feeler for interest! Lots of goodies!

If I don't get any interest selling the bike as a whole I will part it out. Here are some pics. I will price everything at very reasonable rates but just trying to see how much interest there will be. This is just some of the details. Thx. Mike

T5 exhaust

Modded shift star

Trued and welded Hot Rods crank

New rings for Wiseco .060 over bore

Pro Design Cool Head w/ new 20cc domes, all new O rings, (have extra set of 18cc domes also)

Motor has all completely new seals, gaskets, etc.

VF2 reeds

K&N pods (also have K&N filter for airbox if decide to change back)

New UPP chain slider set

New 14T front sprocket

New axle bearings and seals

New rear brakes

New lower steering stem bearing and seal

New clutch kit and clutch cable

Nerf bars

New anodized tie rods

Pro Design adjustable timing plate

Billet water pump impeller

Rebuilt kickstarter (no rattle)

IMG_0966-1.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

SheeFrame3.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no thanx as rusty as those are no offense bro but i woludnt give a dime over 150 shipped

No biggie. The rust is only really on the inner side where you don't see as well. I'm just going off what i've seen people selling them for. There's no dents in them and i'm not painting them ugly ass flat black as i've seen some of them go for like $250. Little surface rust doesn't hurt the performance but I guess that's why the brand new ones with all the bling are around $600. Just my opinion but surface rust won't make bike any slower than all the shine lol. I would go lower but nowhere near that. Thx for checkin. Mike.

No biggie. The rust is only really on the inner side where you don't see as well. I'm just going off what i've seen people selling them for. There's no dents in them and i'm not painting them ugly ass flat black as i've seen some of them go for like $250. Little surface rust doesn't hurt the performance but I guess that's why the brand new ones with all the bling are around $600. Just my opinion but surface rust won't make bike any slower than all the shine lol. I would go lower but nowhere near that. Thx for checkin. Mike.

PM me for the upper case & crank

PM's sent. If I am what you guys feel to be high on anything just let me know. I will work something out. I am not trying to get rich or anything just seems as if I always price stuff too low and eat the shipping. As soon as I recieve payments i'll get stuff packed and out ASAP. Thx. Mike.

PM's sent. If I am what you guys feel to be high on anything just let me know. I will work something out. I am not trying to get rich or anything just seems as if I always price stuff too low and eat the shipping. As soon as I recieve payments i'll get stuff packed and out ASAP. Thx. Mike.

I need the extra set of cases....pm me

Anyone need the Pro Design cool head? Has brand new "O" rings and 20cc domes installed. I will throw in the set of 18cc domes that was in it when I got it and the studs.

How does $155 plus shipping sound? The billet impeller is brand new with about 15 minutes running time,$65 shipped. UPP chain slider set is brand new with about 15 minutes on it also, $65 shipped. Someone make an offer on the exhaust!!!