chrome cpi inframes

im from southern michigan, im selling because im going some out of frame drag pipes. ive been around sand drag racing all my life but new to this site

Maybe you can find someone on here that lives around here to check them out and buy them. We normally dont buy stuff from people that dont have alot of good feedback and a few post. Several guys on here have been ripped off.

Was waiting for someone to post a set for three weeks. Finally bought a set from CPI direct, spent 686 with them shipped. I looked everday on here. Go figure.

$686!!! DAMN!! Thats alot. Should have hit up a sponsor or myself.

I'll tell you guys what...

You don't know Adams, you do know me.

If these pipes aren't 110% of what you expect of them, I'll give you 110% of the price you pay for them.

Brad (Adams) and his family are some of the nicest folks at the track, and I'm seriously jealous of how nice his stuff is every time I race with him.

It almost makes me sick how clean and perfect his stuff is.

Brad is a snomo guy and just getting into the banshee stuff. I promise you that anything he sells is perfect, eat off it perfect.

You have MY word.

I will not stick out my neck for anything that is questionable. Not only will I stick out my neck I will personally guarantee your satisfaction or I will buy the pipes off you.

You can personally PM me if you have any questions on this seller or the product. I will promptly answer any and all PMs.

Dave

I'll tell you guys what...

You don't know Adams, you do know me.

If these pipes aren't 110% of what you expect of them, I'll give you 110% of the price you pay for them.

Brad (Adams) and his family are some of the nicest folks at the track, and I'm seriously jealous of how nice his stuff is every time I race with him.

It almost makes me sick how clean and perfect his stuff is.

Brad is a snomo guy and just getting into the banshee stuff. I promise you that anything he sells is perfect, eat off it perfect.

You have MY word.

I will not stick out my neck for anything that is questionable. Not only will I stick out my neck I will personally guarantee your satisfaction or I will buy the pipes off you.

You can personally PM me if you have any questions on this seller or the product. I will promptly answer any and all PMs.

Dave

I know you well enough and if you say he is good then he is good!