Banshee lock up cover kit

TIM LUTZ

This question has been asked and I am going to ask again.

Does anyone sell a Banshee lock up cover kit?

What I need is just the cover parts without the OE cover. This would be the adaptor ring that welds or glues inside the stock cover after you machine it and the CNC spacer plate with clear lens. In other words a DIY kit.

This question has been asked and I am going to ask again.

Does anyone sell a Banshee lock up cover kit?

What I need is just the cover parts without the OE cover. This would be the adaptor ring that welds or glues inside the stock cover after you machine it and the CNC spacer plate with clear lens. In other words a DIY kit.

i asked around several times and i was always quoted damn near the same price. savings of like 25 bucks...... if you find a good deal on a diy kit let me know.

why would you want to mod a factory clutch cover when you can get a new one piece direct drive cover. No leaky welds and epoxy to fail.

the only thing that is failing is you understanding the point of this thread.....

A. wanting to "do it ourselves"

B. money...

some ppl take pride in putting something together their self, not just "buying it built"

the only thing that is failing is you understanding the point of this thread.....

A. wanting to "do it ourselves"

B. money...

some ppl take pride in putting something together their self, not just "buying it built"

If that is the case then machining an aluminum ring to weld on the clutch cover shouldn't be to hard for some one who has the proper tools to machine the clutch cover.