Round house swinger question

Judge1

I have installed my first round house swinger with twin row bearing carrier and noticed something odd. The brake caliper mounting bracket has some back and forth play in it!! There is a billet gromet/spacer that connects to the swing arm and holds this in place but allows some play. Is this normal? The axle is nice and tight and so is the carrier. I have one of those pinch locking axle bolts on that I have never used. It is tightened by hand with 2 metal dowls and locktight pinch bolts. Do I not have this tight enough? Any thoughts would help.

I have installed my first round house swinger with twin row bearing carrier and noticed something odd. The brake caliper mounting bracket has some back and forth play in it!! There is a billet gromet/spacer that connects to the swing arm and holds this in place but allows some play. Is this normal? The axle is nice and tight and so is the carrier. I have one of those pinch locking axle bolts on that I have never used. It is tightened by hand with 2 metal dowls and locktight pinch bolts. Do I not have this tight enough? Any thoughts would help.

Yup. mine has some movement too, I belive its to allow for movement of the suspention. someone will correct me if im wrong. As far as the nut im not sure, I still use the gay stockers