Serval Cat

No Limit Powersports

Do you have any graphs from your 4mm that might be interesting to overlay the 2 graphs. Keep in mind this was a very conservative setup. There is another 10hp in this setup without sacrificing any bottom end with a more aggressive setup. I dont know that i have ever seen a stock cylinder with 80hp and 50ft/lbs on pump gas.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I dont have a graph of my motor. I know its not as smooth of a curve as these Servals are.

Andy, how would you get another 10hp out of these? What do you think the most you could get out of running 93 octane would be?

Im running CPIs and 35mm A/S now on my 4mil dune port. So I would just throw those on these cylinders.

They're called, worm holes, boost ports, Boysen Ports or finger intakes...they probably have 10 other names as well.

More importantly than that...look on the exhaust side. They are triple exhaust.

In other words, the main, center, large exhaust port and two smaller ports, one on each side.

That's what it means to have triple exhaust ports.

They're both just a way to get more fuel/air in and more out.

You only have so much material to work with on the oem cylinder. There are tons of reasons why the CP cylinders are far superior to OEM. Intakes, boost ports, 3 transfers per side, triple exhaust, better angles, port timings, on and on and on.

At 80hp a lockout is recommended or be prepared to go threw some clutches from time to time. There are things we can do to make a lockup bike shift but ultimately a duneable override would be best. We do have clutches that will hold 80hp with really stiff springs but a lockup is still a better solution. This is a 68mm bore motor so a stock head will not work without being re chambered (just decking the head will NOT work). If your buying from us we use Noss domes so if you have a Pro design, Noss, or Modquad head all you will need is the domes and you can use your head.