Carb help/info

Hank

Looking on the sale forum for some keihin 35 pwk's. I found some Mikuni 34mm and 35mm (round slide). Would the Mikuni's work for my stock stroke cheetah cub set up or am I better off with the keihin's? If the Mikuni's would work, will they use the same jets as the stock carbs and the same throttle cable? If so, what mains would they use? I am currently running 420 mains with the stock carbs. Thanks for the feedback...

Looking on the sale forum for some keihin 35 pwk's. I found some Mikuni 34mm and 35mm (round slide). Would the Mikuni's work for my stock stroke cheetah cub set up or am I better off with the keihin's? If the Mikuni's would work, will they use the same jets as the stock carbs and the same throttle cable? If so, what mains would they use? I am currently running 420 mains with the stock carbs. Thanks for the feedback...

the cable and jets mite be different . and the keihins are better built and last longer.