+6 drag swinger prototype

jarod_web

yea she needs a seat cover, new plastics, frame needs to be re coated, I'm converting it to a arms this winter and building a set of +3 +1 a arms. Gonna cermic coat the pipes black, silencers too. The collor sceme is flat black on gloss black. Just gonna take some time and do it. I've had it since I was 14. Needs some desperate tlc in some departments. But. She does run, I get lots of complements on that at the drags.

i don't see how that works..........unladen, and unsprung, the chain is at it's most slack, because of the angle.....when the front sprocket, pivot point, and rear sprocket are aligned. only thing that would change that would be a chain roller installed close, and rearward of the swinger, which i do not even see the stock one installed. so, either you put a load on it, and it wants to snap the chain or crack the case, or install a weird roller location and it does the same with upward travel. put a ratchet strap on it, and see what happens again......