raptor 660 arms

yamanshee350

i need to know if the raptor 660 arms are the same design as the yfz 450 arms. i just cant believe that these guys on ebay are selling 450 factory arms for $125 and what gets me is that is only for a one top or bottom. if the raptor 660 front end will work i can get a complete front end spindles and all for $150. all i know is that both look very similar, and i know looks is not always i good way to judge.

The early years from 200-04 i believe are the same as the early yfz. Im not certain what years they change but some of them are the same. Ive got lower yfz arms for a Raptor a few times. Just make sure there the same years if your buying individualy.

I cant remember for sure but certain years of the raptor 660 and 700 fit certain years of the YFZ. I think I bought a 05 yfz for a 08 raptor??? I dont remember. I have one left raptor lower arm though. Its blue if you need one. Dont no what year I forgot. lol. I can find out by going into my ebay account.

• 9 months later...

welder grinder torch and some brains anything can fit anything..

weather it works or not hhhhhmmmm

660 a-arms are diff i believe the later years 700's use yfz a-arms. didnt make sense for yamaha to make differnt setups for each atv. they love to combine parts from other atv's onto other models.