DANGEROUS BRAKE ROTOR!

makemefaster

As many as it takes to get the word out...might save someones life

I run galfer wave brake rotors all the way around and I'm really impressed with the stopping power and they stay cleaned out,when your running in the muck.

I still cant believe they basically told you to bad and only offered to replace rotor for another. WTF. It amazes me how some of these people putting products out would rather kill someone before realizing there product is faulty and needs to be revamped. :shrugani:

Glad your not hurt David.

You can fill out a complaint form on the consumer product safety commission website and at least the company will eventually have to answer the complaint. Might take 5 years since its the federal govt but i would do it on something like that crappy product.

You can fill out a complaint form on the consumer product safety commission website and at least the company will eventually have to answer the complaint. Might take 5 years since its the federal govt but i would do it on something like that crappy product.

Yea then 5 years down the road when they find it dangerous they can force the company to do a recall. That would cost them cash. :headbang:

Anyone can just look at the product and determine it's going to fail because there isn't any real material to resist the braking forces. Shit products like this are for trailer queens or harly's that never actually get ridden.

It isn't rocket science. Trying to slow down 600lbs of mass with so little structural rigidity/integrity.... :shootself::shootself::shootself: