reeds

hey guys just wondering on doing some stuff to my bike besides porting dont have the money um....i have a 2000 with t6 pipes and air box with no lid and reed spacers now i want to get some reeds i see like vf3s are like 220 and i seen this boyseen reed for like 50 bucks jw if that is for real are they any good? thanks

i would say boyesen will be fine if you just plan on trail riding. if you plan on more wide open riding and doing more to your motor in the future than may as well go ahead and get the v force so your not spending the money twice. chariot is another great option and a little cheaper than v force

um, charriot reed setup is actually built for the boysen reed. they are good for up to 4mill drag builds, actually. the power reeds give a really smooth, controllable throttle, and smooth out the lightswitch powerband, while adding a few ponies. the pro reeds are a more crisp strong respone, similar to vforce, but with a stronger mid, rather than top focus.