Serval Cat

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will do a separate report on the wompus cat cylinder as soon as its released. For now lets keep this post on track if we can.

Cylinders are priced 798 plated and deburred just as the cylinder dynoed in this post was. I should have some week after next for everyone interested.

Well fellas, i just got the opportunity to ride the new Serval Cat bike!! All that I can say is WOW!! That thing made awesome useable power and my seat of the pants dyno, said Hell yeah!! It made power on demand and pulled like a cub on to, I think that I need one for sure!! Helluva job Andy/Calvin, job well done!! I cant wait to see it run at the dunes!! The dyno sheet is really impressive, especially since I have been on that dyno and seen multiple bikes dynoed on it as well!! But let me tell you, if you really wanna answer all the questions you may have on the motor, RIDE ONE!! Endless possibilities here I believe!!

I really want to try race fuel but i doubt we do alky as this is a duner cylinder and i don't see a lot of duners doing alky. I think with some more compression/timing and a better fuel to cover it with some shearers 90 is attainable. I also see a low end pipe and high compression coming to see just how low i can make this sucker come on. :headbang:

I really want to try race fuel but i doubt we do alky as this is a duner cylinder and i don't see a lot of duners doing alky. I think with some more compression/timing and a better fuel to cover it with some shearers 90 is attainable. I also see a low end pipe and high compression coming to see just how low i can make this sucker come on. :headbang:

Yea that would be cool to see. That way you can see how verstial the cylinders are.

It will accept all aftermarket heads, blaster pistons. Being it is a 68 bore you will need big bore domes. The price is for the the cylinder alone. we have heads for 195 + 65 for domes.

I got a limited supply of Servals in as of today. Anybody who is interested let me know but it will be first come first serve.

Andy