would cpi's unleash more power out of my porting than my t6's?

If Kevin did your porting don't you think it would be wise to just ask him. :confused:

Haha good point. I was going to ask him, but i just wanted some input from some different perspectives. it's just a little thought at this point. I dont really need anymore power with kevin's work already done to it, and the +4 timing but ill have the money soon, so why not if it will help, you know? im just not too serious on it yet.

Edited by Braap_a_Banshee

It depends on how he set your porting up. If he ported your cylinders for a dune port and T6's then they would probably be best. If he didn't figure in your t6's then cpi's would probably have way better top end.

josh

Yeah, thats what i was thinkin. I think im going to just focus on makin her look good. thanks for the input guys.

kevin more then likely ported your cylinders for the t6's. so what you gain from switching to cpi's or shearers probly wont make up for what you'll lose from the t6's. but as mentioned, the best answer you can get would be from kevin.

kevin more then likely ported your cylinders for the t6's. so what you gain from switching to cpi's or shearers probly wont make up for what you'll lose from the t6's. but as mentioned, the best answer you can get would be from kevin.

Aren't T-6's understood to be only best on stock motors? I could see T-5's working on a ported motor but I don't think you would port to match the T-6. Of course contact the builder, but for dunes....CPI and Shearer all the way.

Aren't T-6's understood to be only best on stock motors? I could see T-5's working on a ported motor but I don't think you would port to match the T-6. Of course contact the builder, but for dunes....CPI and Shearer all the way.

X2

I already have my t6's on my banshee, but i was wonderin if the cpi's would unleash even more power? if not then i will spend my money on makin it look sexy. :cheers:

hey i have the t6s also and was wondering how much power you got out of the porting? since they are baiscaly for stock motors?

Just because t6's are for unported jugs, doesn't mean they won't work well with porting.

My bike was ported for t5's and I went to CPI's. It was a nice and noticable difference.

If you buy some CPIs and don't like them, you can sell them and get your money back. They are very popular pipes.

Edited by RagunCajun