Remove the left handle bar switch?

power

Hey guys.

Got a stupid question i guess lol.

If i remove the left handle bar switch."plug it out".will the bike start then or do i need to do some mods?

It will start the only wires there are the headlight/high/lowbeam wires and a black/white wire for the start stop....you can strip all that shit....if you want a tether switch or something just keep the black/white wire up around there........for later use......its just a ground to kill the engine.....so you can tape it out.....you dont need many wires at all to run the bike.......FYI that black/white runs to cdi box....

It will start the only wires there are the headlight/high/lowbeam wires and a black/white wire for the start stop....you can strip all that shit....if you want a tether switch or something just keep the black/white wire up around there........for later use......its just a ground to kill the engine.....so you can tape it out.....you dont need many wires at all to run the bike.......FYI that black/white runs to cdi box....

Ok thanks alot.

Then i gonna do that.

Ok thanks alot.

Then i gonna do that.

If tyou want to run lights its just as easy to run them on a seperate switch.....FOr the constant on you need to cross the red and black wire though...i forgot to mention that....just follow the two wires should be red and black that go to that start switch.....this will make it hot all the time......just get a shrink wrap butt connector for this

If tyou want to run lights its just as easy to run them on a seperate switch.....FOr the constant on you need to cross the red and black wire though...i forgot to mention that....just follow the two wires should be red and black that go to that start switch.....this will make it hot all the time......just get a shrink wrap butt connector for this

huh? :huh:

huh? :huh:

I got all balled up....Inside the healight/on/off swithc on the left side of the handlebar..he wants to remove that.....

I just took mine off along with my key switch... You gotta cross two wires to make the bike hot all the time so it will start (i thought it was black and red)

AM I thinking of the wrong ones? the only wire i saved was the black/white to wire up my tether

I got all balled up....Inside the healight/on/off swithc on the left side of the handlebar..he wants to remove that.....

I just took mine off along with my key switch... You gotta cross two wires to make the bike hot all the time so it will start (i thought it was black and red)

AM I thinking of the wrong ones? the only wire i saved was the black/white to wire up my tether

yah, the black/white wire is not in the main connector. it hooks up separately with a bullet connector. you can hook that to a killswitch with the other lead hooked to ground, or black

Yep it will plug right in to your banshee's wiring harness. The lh switch has 3 plugs. A big one with multiple wires(for the head lights). And a black, black/white stripe wires. These have bullit conectors. These two wires are for the thumb operated kill switch. The black wire is a ground. The black/white stripe wire goes to the cdi. When you ground the black/white stripe wire it kills the engine.

Yep it will plug right in to your banshee's wiring harness. The lh switch has 3 plugs. A big one with multiple wires(for the head lights). And a black, black/white stripe wires. These have bullit conectors. These two wires are for the thumb operated kill switch. The black wire is a ground. The black/white stripe wire goes to the cdi. When you ground the black/white stripe wire it kills the engine.

Thanks for the reminder man..........

power...if you want to remove the key switch as well.....you can just cross those wires......those were the ones i was thinking of......

power...if you want to remove the key switch as well.....you can just cross those wires......those were the ones i was thinking of......

black/red to black on the harness side of the plug, and black/white to black red on the key switch side

Yea or you can use a hide a key and put it under the seat. Always leave the key on except when you park it.