opions on the best oil

So is the car running the same time since then.

Daj, i think he ment this.

"Actually in my drag car we switch from Valvoline oil, from engine to rear end, to Ams oil and the car went 3mph and 2 tenths faster in the quarter then it ever has in its life time. coinsidence??.. i think not..."

Now it makes scene.

Yup, its been running faster numbers ever since. :headbang:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Klotz oils because they have higer flash temps which means the oil doenst ignite and burn off. They are also a lot thicker in viscosity. I dont run an oil that is made for Injector systems because it is thined down so it will flow at low temps. Since you mix your gas and oil there is no need to run a thin watered down oil.

I used to run amsoil, and i never had any problems with it. But its a lot higher, they are definately proud of what they make. I switched to klotz, and I haven't had a bit of trouble with it. Amsoil has no smell too it either for those who like the 2 smoke smell. I think klotz is a very good oil.

Which amsoil did you run? I ran some in my lt that didnt have a smell but the dominator i run now smells good. Its not as strong as others but its still there. Someone also mentioned the price being high but around here its cheaper than other comparible oils.

Iv never tried Klotz, but i have tried many other synthetic and non synthetic 2 stroke oils. Ams Oil burns the cleanest. If you have snowmobiles, you have to clean power valves. With every other oil iv used they are covered in Carbon and Gunk. But with Ams Oil its like new everytime i pull them out.

Klotz is the only way to go its so clean and just has incredible smell to it..