Pipe coatings

Found this on kijiji, looks like a sweet product, and a great idea.

Hopefully this link works, I dont want Zilla yelling at me! LOL!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-snowmobiles-Snowmobile-Pipe-Coatings-W0QQAdIdZ177966938#

I didn't look over the ad too much, but it looks like it might be aluminized ceramic coating. That stuff holds up VERY well, and I believe Nick (nos350x) has had a set of Paul Turners ceramic coated. The flame design looks awesome, and opens up a whole new possibility for pipe-coating options... Good find!

I just had my powder coat guy do my pipes in ceramic coat black because I got tired of keeping the crome shiny. He said that is very common in the race car word. I was told that the high temp powder doesn't hold up well. :shrugani: Looks good but has limited color choices.

I just had my powder coat guy do my pipes in ceramic coat black because I got tired of keeping the crome shiny. He said that is very common in the race car word. I was told that the high temp powder doesn't hold up well. :shrugani: Looks good but has limited color choices.

I powder coated my wifes pipes and they only lasted a few trips the first time she got her bike a little hot it flaked off...