STOLEN BANSHEE EAST CENTRAL OHIO

Sorry probably wrong section this will be hastily written as I'm enroute to the Belmont County sherrif's office.

Stolen Saturday Night 8/8/2010

97 Banshee Black race cut plastics

BLack and blue seat

works triple rates up front

ITP C series Rims

Turf tamers on rear holeshots up front

Pro Circ exhaust.

Purple answer bars

Seat is different than picture

nov20.jpg

So fucking pissed right now..

Well reported it, I'm sure it was in vain. They'll never find it but at least it gives me peace of mind, Posted on craigslist, hopefully maybe someone will see it. It's a long shot I know. Also got a couple kids in mind that had offered (lowballed) me money on the bike, but i turned them down.

I don't even give a fuck about the bike it's just a possession. But the fact that someone has the balls to just walk into someones yard and steal, gets under my skin.

I know there's a couple of you guys from around my area.

If any of you guys attend Powerline park (St. Clairsville, OH) labor day weekend keep your eyes peeled for me.

I'll buy another bike no problem, the only thing i can hope for is karma.

And I hope the ol' shee puts them in the hospital. Better yet, the morgue.

damn that blows. will keep an eye out for it, im always looking at craigslist in cleveland, columbus & youngstown. hopefully it will turn up.

my buddy had is brand new last year 06 stolen this summer with no insurance, still looking for that one.

Well reported it, I'm sure it was in vain. They'll never find it but at least it gives me peace of mind, Posted on craigslist, hopefully maybe someone will see it. It's a long shot I know. Also got a couple kids in mind that had offered (lowballed) me money on the bike, but i turned them down.

I don't even give a fuck about the bike it's just a possession. But the fact that someone has the balls to just walk into someones yard and steal, gets under my skin.

I know there's a couple of you guys from around my area.

If any of you guys attend Powerline park (St. Clairsville, OH) labor day weekend keep your eyes peeled for me.

I'll buy another bike no problem, the only thing i can hope for is karma.

And I hope the ol' shee puts them in the hospital. Better yet, the morgue.

If you ever get a chance. Fuckin bury em.

To put a positive spin on things, the young fella who works for me, had his worked LTR 450 stolen at 9am friday morning, and the cops had located it within 48 hours and brought it back to him, all on an anonymous tip of where to go. They brought their own quads to a local pit on the weekend, and there the kid was riding it around hotwired. Burnt! He was charged with theft over $5000, trespassing, B&E, and possession of stolen property, oh and they caught him on private property, so they added that to the list. Karmas a bitch.

To put a positive spin on things, the young fella who works for me, had his worked LTR 450 stolen at 9am friday morning, and the cops had located it within 48 hours and brought it back to him, all on an anonymous tip of where to go. They brought their own quads to a local pit on the weekend, and there the kid was riding it around hotwired. Burnt! He was charged with theft over $5000, trespassing, B&E, and possession of stolen property, oh and they caught him on private property, so they added that to the list. Karmas a bitch.

man that is gay best of luck to ya man sure hope if you find it you beat the shit out of them that is just low to steal peoples shit

man that is gay best of luck to ya man sure hope if you find it you beat the shit out of them that is just low to steal peoples shit

A Guy I rode wit hthis weekend had his blaster stolen....mexican was walking it down a road in another town....cop ran the vin and he got it back....

We ride trails all over Ohio,so you never know.

There was a friend of a friend who had a quad stolen.His friends (who still had quads) were riding at a popular spot in Wellsville when they recognized the stolen quad .They all blocked the transport truck with their trucks.When the thief returned,he was confronted.Fearing for his life,he agreed to show them where he got it.They followed him and placed a call to police letting them know what was going on.They ended up turning up a garage full of stolen bikes.