(WARNING) RM STATOR CDI BOX

the guestimate is what year. the 95-96 cdi's are different from the 87-94, and 97+ boxes, so i'm not sure about them. i know a few on here know for certain though. i'd report to ebay the defective part.....a couple complaints and they pay out the ass for membership

the guestimate is what year. the 95-96 cdi's are different from the 87-94, and 97+ boxes, so i'm not sure about them. i know a few on here know for certain though. i'd report to ebay the defective part.....a couple complaints and they pay out the ass for membership

Its been more than 45 days to report the bad CDI box to ebay or they still can do sumthing about it. It started my banshee with the POS CDI box but it ran like s--t. Making me think it was sumthing else.

Its been more than 45 days to report the bad CDI box to ebay or they still can do sumthing about it. It started my banshee with the POS CDI box but it ran like s--t. Making me think it was sumthing else.

Isnt ebay's customer service great. You can always rely on them to help you out. banghead

you can try, lol....too late for paypal, but you can still put a complaint on their records

I called RM Stator back & spoke with the tech. (Mike). He told me straight up he know what it mite be & that I still have a 1yr. warranty on the POS CDI box. Then he tells me to switch the white/green with the white/red wire location. He said sumtimes that be a mistake on there behalf & get the wires crossed up from producing so many. so I change the location of the wires like he said & it ran even worse. So im gonna send the POS back.

I think RS and RM are both pieces of SHIT. I had lots of stator trouble last summer. I got all good stock electrical parts anfd have zero trouble. Hell. I even broke one of there flywheels in half. It was 2 months old. I called RM ( that must stand for rottin motherfuckers ) and they said they never herd of that before, and basicly told me tough shit. Fuck RMstator. and screw Ricky stator. Both crap.

???never???? I had same problem 2 time....the fucking RM flywheel broke...the casting of RM flywheel is like shit.

The first time, RM send my another flywheel, but the second time the warranty was expired...

I think casting are poor and the flywheel are not well balanced like a OEM Yamaha one.

I actually didn't have any problem with the stator from RM for 2 years..but the flywheel it's a piece of shit!

RM and RS it's the same shit...stay away from this product (flywheel)!!!!

At what rpm does it limit? I've seen them rev out the 11,000+ rpms on the dyno. I call bs on the rev limiter (unless your talking specifically about the parking brake limiter.)

252 - did you run resistor plugs with that CDI (BR8..)? I know with the Dyna FS you have to run resistors or it will do exactly as you describe.

I also call BS on the rev limiter...I have a stock cylinder /stock stroke drag motor rev out more than 12k...

Not really consistant at the track, but when you got a perfect run, oh shit this bike was very fast for what it is.