bills silencer with spark arrestor or not

Hay all. I was looking at some bills silencers that some guy was selling. He told me that they have spark arrestor built in them. Do they ? And I have toomey t5 pipes will the bills silencers mount to my pipes ? And do I have to make some mods to make them fit ? .. And how many pipe springs do I need ? ... Thanks guys.

Hay all. I was looking at some bills silencers that some guy was selling. He told me that they have spark arrestor built in them. Do they ? And I have toomey t5 pipes will the bills silencers mount to my pipes ? And do I have to make some mods to make them fit ? .. And how many pipe springs do I need ? ... Thanks guys.

easiest way to check for a spark arrester is the same way the DNR or COPS will check it.....grab a twig about a foot long and try and insert it into the silencer......if its got spark arrestors in it the twig shouldn't go in more than say 6 inches before it is stopped by the screen

Yeah I know how to check them but. I'm not wanting to drive that far for nothing. Because if they are not spark arrestors in them I don't want them. I have some nice toomey silencer but I just wanted to get some sparkys I wanted to know if that's how they come new and if anyone has them. I asked him if they have the us forest approval stamp on them. And he said they do not. So that's y I though I will see here first. So does any one know if they do have. Them in them or not and will they mount to my T5.