Stock Cylinders

Hey fellas,

Got some new cylinders and pistons so I am putting these up for sale. They do have some flaws though. I hail from the state of NY if someone is interested in a pick-up by chance.

These cylinders came with the bike when I bought it used and a dumbass before me had tried to helicoil the studs but happened to drill the stud inserts too large and ended up using glue or loctite to hold the coils in there. There is also a case insert spacer stuck in the bottom of the same cylinder. The cylinders do look to be "ported" but I do not think they are professionally done.

The pistons are in good condition, they look to have low hours (I rode with them for 5 min)

I am looking to get $150 for them but will take any offers.

002.jpg

006.jpg

004.jpg

heli coils

008.jpg

Thanks for lookin! shoot a pm if interested

Mike

Edited by papa-smurf

I live about 45 minutes outside rochester in palmyra, i dont ride much in rochester but in palmyra where i live there is an old railroad track with 2 sand/gravel pits I ride on, basically my back yard.

Someone has to want these cyl/pistons. Go to college on friday so if they aren't gone I'll probably hold onto them until further notice.

I live about 45 minutes outside rochester in palmyra, i dont ride much in rochester but in palmyra where i live there is an old railroad track with 2 sand/gravel pits I ride on, basically my back yard.

Someone has to want these cyl/pistons. Go to college on friday so if they aren't gone I'll probably hold onto them until further notice.

/Make me a deal I cant refuse and theyll probably be sold lol.