V Force 3 Reeds

Is anyone running different retainers on their cages? I was checking out the cascade retainer, they say it flows more fuel and air. Do these things actually make a difference? Theory would allow it to do so.

Anybody have input on them? Anybody run them? Would it be worth getting them?

Thanks guys

I don't, but my PD intakes are round on the back side and match up the the VF3 opening perfectly.

I think the VF3 stuffer's are for when the back side of your intakes are square also so everything matches up better and more flow on bigger motors.

What intakes do you use and whats the back side, round or square?

I don't, but my PD intakes are round on the back side and match up the the VF3 opening perfectly.

I think the VF3 stuffer's are for when the back side of your intakes are square also so everything matches up better and more flow on bigger motors.

dont waste ur $$ on cascades "upgrades"

I am running the Boss billet 1 piece with the crossover. 35mm PWK's on a 421 cub.

I saw the retainers they make. They take the bulky stock one on the VFORCE and eliminate it to allow for more flow and fuel.

I never heard of anyone running them through, despite the VF3 being so popular.

dont waste ur $$ on cascades "upgrades"

I never said i was going to get some.

I am running the Boss billet 1 piece with the crossover. 35mm PWK's on a 421 cub.

I saw the retainers they make. They take the bulky stock one on the VFORCE and eliminate it to allow for more flow and fuel.

I never heard of anyone running them through, despite the VF3 being so popular.

I wouldn't get them unless your intakes were the square type on the back where it would sit up on the VF3 cage, then there would be some flow issues for sure going for square to round.

Josh, did you notice any difference by going to these retainers?

I couldnt tell you that. I put the reeds with the cascade retainers in at the same time. I never ran it with the small round hole. It is best to have everything matched up so I didnt even try the round ones. I would think it would cause fuel to pool between the intake and reed retainer, let a lone be bad for air flow.