Im heading out to the West coast

Heading out to Vegas, Lake Powell, And San Diego on Wed. Will spend 2 nites in Vegas and then Head to Powell for a week. Staying on a house boat will be Jet Skiing and Wake Boarding the whole time. And then heading back to SD for a week. Wondering if any of my buddies on here will be around any of these parts for a beer or 10. Let me know guys. TY

Heading out to Vegas, Lake Powell, And San Diego on Wed. Will spend 2 nites in Vegas and then Head to Powell for a week. Staying on a house boat will be Jet Skiing and Wake Boarding the whole time. And then heading back to SD for a week. Wondering if any of my buddies on here will be around any of these parts for a beer or 10. Let me know guys. TY

there is a few of us in san diego including myself. should have brought your quad a few of us are planning a night ride at glamis. anyway hit me up might be wrenching on mine this weekend. hopefuolly it will be totally done by sunday.

I actually have a 250r here that I can ride... But I think my wife would kill me if I left her to go to glamis. This trip is all about the water. Ty anyway. And Kev. Ill give u a call. In Vegas right now and heading to Powell tomorrow. Will be in SD on Wednesday of next week. Ttys.