need vforce reeds, which ones?

My cages say "VFORCE" and it has the carbon fiber reeds. I've had it for a few years and they were in it when I bought the machine. The cages are bare aluminum and take the two petal reeds. I don't know which reeds I need or if vforce3 or delta ones will fit or not. Anyone have some more info on this? I do not want to have to buy new cages if they do not make reeds for mine anymore.

0723102341.jpg

Edited by 99bluebanshee

Those are Vforce 2 reeds and cages. You can still find replacement reeds for those. Check with some of the site sponsors.

Thanks for the quick reply. Wish there were some documentation on the different cages. Serial numbers or a sticker with the model# would have been nice. The woodruff key broke last year at Hatfield McCoy trails and I only now fixed that and after going through the carbs figured it had to be a reed. They both must have broken at the same time.

Edited by 99bluebanshee

Yea those are two's. When you put the new petals back on them make sure you get those metal bars that hold the reads on the right way. You see how it says high. That is how you want it. If you flip it over it will hold the reed farther back and will put less tension on it. Yea that would be nice for throttle responce but the new reeds wont last long on low tension.

josh