banshee port work

CFH87

Had a 4mil dune port on stock cylinders and now I have a 421 cub with a cleanup port from Kevin at HJR. Great power from both setups! Fast turn around, great customer service, and great results. I would suggest Kevin to anyone. Not knocking Jeff at FAST because I haven't heard anything but good about him.

Edited by pr0blumz

Had a 4mil dune port on stock cylinders and now I have a 421 cub with a cleanup port from Kevin at HJR. Great power from both setups! Fast turn around, great customer service, and great results. I would suggest Kevin to anyone. Not knocking Jeff at FAST because I haven't heard anything but good about him.

x2... I had 2 setups done by Kevin. Both hauled the mail.

If I was to go to anyone else, it would be Jeff.

REDLINE RACING. cameron is a sponsor. 541-367-2453

X2 on redline. Awesome work.. I have riden several of his builds and they are great.. These builders up in the northwest seem to have a corner on this market. Shee's are popular up here and he builds alot of them..

post-28180-12796933493106_thumb.jpg

These builders up in the northwest seem to have a corner on this market.

but isn't A&S, GRR, RB, and RDZ all from Michigan? :headbang:

I have a FAST dune ported 4 mill. It halls the mail. I highly recomend Jeff at FAST, it is deffinatly worth it.

josh

Jeff from fast is easy to work with and very helpfull, ive got parts from him but no porting, everyone that has had porting by FAST has been very happy.

i had HJR source me some jugs, port them and send a rebuilt kit, HJR's turn around is very fast !! his work looks fantastic and made a big difference in power (from stock port to dune/play). Kev is aswell very helpfull.

cant go wrong with either or any sponsors on here.