Michigan to Little Sahara

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much total (gas, food, drink, campsite, bail) do you think this will cost?

I dunno.. depends on what you drive and what you take to eat.. lol

we're stayin 4 nites.. so @ $30 a nite.. thats 120. Thats all i was really getting at.

My truck is full. I got some room on the trailer though so I think I'm gonna take a few bikes for the guys thats riding down with chris.

Chris. I can get you a #2 fork. its prolly gonna be about 25 bucks + shipping to you. Check with your local dealer.. or.. you can get ahold of cubshee.. I've heard he's got buckets full of good forks. maybe he'd sell ya one at a good price.

OK.. need a head count again on who's planning on going.. need to go back through and refigure arrangements to make sure we can get the right trailers and tow vehicles to accomadate as many as possible.

Chris, what kind of trailer is it thats 32ft? would it work well for quads and if so can you get ahold of that too?

as of right now.. we got 8 people

I got 4

Jt and Jr.

Chris

Roger

(RunDMC) pick up in indy if possible

anyone else?

OK.. need a head count again on who's planning on going.. need to go back through and refigure arrangements to make sure we can get the right trailers and tow vehicles to accomadate as many as possible.

Chris, what kind of trailer is it thats 32ft? would it work well for quads and if so can you get ahold of that too?

I got 4

Jt and Jr.

Chris

Roger

anyone else?

I'm 100% in on the trip, so if you're counting me in your crew (as long as my bike will fit...I'm 1000000% in)

I got 4

Jt and Jr.

Chris

Roger

anyone else?

the trailer is 32 ft but it has a bathroom and cabinats in front os its only like 24 of space so my trailer is almost as big.. my trailer we can get 4 play bikes in sidways if there not more thank 6" over stock or 2 drag bikes and a play bike.. other than that im at a loss for a trailer..

the trailer is 32 ft but it has a bathroom and cabinats in front os its only like 24 of space so my trailer is almost as big.. my trailer we can get 4 play bikes in sidways if there not more thank 6" over stock or 2 drag bikes and a play bike.. other than that im at a loss for a trailer..

Well.. here's the worst case.. JT lets me use his 18ft open trailer.. and I should be able to fit 2 bikes on my truck.. and 6 on the trailer sideways.. might have to pull some pipes and stuff.. but.. should be able to fit them. If Jt's buddy will let him use his trailer.. we should be able to cram 6-8 play bikes in there.. (have to stand them on their grab bars though.) so.. we'll have to take 2 vehicles.. but.. it might have to work.

Does anyone else have access to a big trailer??

So you guys are doing this october 14?

I just bought my banshee its pretty much stock, but id really like to find some people to start riding with. I live in monroe michigan (on the ohio border) if somebody wants to pick me and the quad up ill gladly chip in on gas and camp site costs.

I plan to take my shee down to the frame this winter and build a beast, so hopefully either way i can make some rides with you guys next year. Or if anybody makes a trip to silver lake this year id probably do that to.