Michigan to Little Sahara

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are coming right through here....I'd like to hook up with the caravan....or if there is an empty quad spot and a seat, I'll pitch in gas...maybe make it cheaper on all of us. I already have a camping spot slip with Texasbansheeman...so im covered there.

You guys are coming right through here....I'd like to hook up with the caravan....or if there is an empty quad spot and a seat, I'll pitch in gas...maybe make it cheaper on all of us. I already have a camping spot slip with Texasbansheeman...so im covered there.

I think my rig is full.. but maybe we can get another truck and trailer to make the trip down.

i heard that it is mainly drag built 90s, that is all.

I live 2 hrs from little sahara and we go down quite often. THere are actually two drag strips, one where the stockers go and one where the big boys go and they are pretty close to each other actually. And then they actually have christmas tree lit drag strip and its called "sand rat drag strip". Its no glamis or dumont, but its a good time for sure. I'd imagine you all are staying in the state campground and dont get too outta hand cuz the park rangers are fucking pricks and if you have ur wives or girlfriends with you, they will stop every 5 minutes and smooth talk the ladies. A girl that rides wit us was at our camp last time we were down and we were out riding and they came by every 5 minutes hitting on her and wouldnt f'n leave.

I live 2 hrs from little sahara and we go down quite often. THere are actually two drag strips, one where the stockers go and one where the big boys go and they are pretty close to each other actually. And then they actually have christmas tree lit drag strip and its called "sand rat drag strip". Its no glamis or dumont, but its a good time for sure. I'd imagine you all are staying in the state campground and dont get too outta hand cuz the park rangers are fucking pricks and if you have ur wives or girlfriends with you, they will stop every 5 minutes and smooth talk the ladies. A girl that rides wit us was at our camp last time we were down and we were out riding and they came by every 5 minutes hitting on her and wouldnt f'n leave.

So far most of everyone is staying at LSP. Some reason they wont let you reserve state sites. LSP sites are bigger anyways.