Hard to pop in neutral

Hi gents,

I am having a hard time putting my banshee in neutral with the bike running, with it off it goes no problem. It drives fine and shifts through all gears normally. I think I need a clutch but im not 100% sure so i figured id ask. I adjusted the clutch lever but it diddnt help at all. If the bike is running in neutral and i pull the clutch and pop it in gear it kind of thumps a tad and pulls a little, that is why im assuming it needs one.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eddie

it is normal for a slight thump to be felt when you shift from neutral to first gear....just the nature of the beast. And as far as finding neutral goes....chances are your just having a problem like all the banshee's have.....a REALLY tough to find neutral. There is a fix for this...you can either purchase a new or remove your shift star and grind it down....which will make it shift easier between gears and also make it easier to get into neutral. Check with some of the site sponsors...i know they sell them.

it is normal for a slight thump to be felt when you shift from neutral to first gear....just the nature of the beast. And as far as finding neutral goes....chances are your just having a problem like all the banshee's have.....a REALLY tough to find neutral. There is a fix for this...you can either purchase a new or remove your shift star and grind it down....which will make it shift easier between gears and also make it easier to get into neutral. Check with some of the site sponsors...i know they sell them.

Thanks, I ts just that i had a bone stock banshee the same year and it was no problem, Im gonna have to get one of those shift stars, do I need to open the case to replace it?