NEW DRAG BANSHEE! few questions

ok mac racing built me a 7 mil stroker 421 making around 90ish horse it has a plus 10 swinger do you think it will still wheelie also what does 90 horse feel like is it freekin insane?? thanks

a 421 is a 4 mil stroker cub, it should wheelie just got to know how to do it, if you have only drivin stockish bikes then yes it will feel insane

X2 a 421 is a 4 mil crank. 90 hp is gonna be really quick but not insane. Unless you moved to it from a stock stroke stock port. With a 10 over swinger it may be tough to wheelie at 90 hp (sounds like stock ported). I've a buddy running a heavily ported 421 cub with an 8 over and it was a handful to keep down. He went to a 10 over to help, so a 10 over on a 90 hp cub should stay down pretty easily.

SP

oh ok guys lol sorry im new i bought it off craigslist the guy said it was a 7 mil so whatever the cc is then and its 90 to 100 horses never dynoed im guessin more like 105 because he underestimated the horses it has an insane port 35 mm keinhs 7 mil crank, etc

Whatever it is if its got 90 hp and a 10 over it will not wheelie unless you are a hillshooter running 11 paddle extremes. Then it may. If its got 35mm carbs and stock cyls its not a 105 hp bike.Should be a fun bike if its 90hp.

Its funny how the cubs have the 421 imprinted in everyones minds so much with a 4mm lol. A 7mm stock cylinder in a 66.25 bore is a 420 as well. That used to be a fairly common build. If thats what you got. Guessing horsepower on a motor is like saying ive got a car how fast is it and nothing else. It could be 40hp or 100hp its wide open depending on a million other variables. Suspension setup is relative to the traction available to you via the terrain, tire, bike hieght, your weight, shocks ect ect... so another wide open question. Typically as a very vague answer a 90 hp bike will need around a 8-10" swingarm on sand with a good paddle combo. Now put geckos on it and you could run stock lol (see what i mean).