a arms

shee2000

im looking to buy a set of a arms soon but i went on ebay and cant find any wickeds :cry: so are the full flights any good :confused: full flight claims they have a new king pin design that doesnt have any bolts any good or is there another company that is better with out so many heims for a good price like the wickeds and the full flights i would prefer ball joints but not necessary

I had both as well and I did not like the wicked ones. I loved the full flight and there is no reaming of the spindles. They bolt right up and your riding withen a couple hours.

i dont think theres any spindle reaming with the wickeds either

yup,wickeds.and there is no spindle reaming involved.

im looking to buy a set of a arms soon but i went on ebay and cant find any wickeds :cry: so are the full flights any good :confused: full flight claims they have a new king pin design that doesnt have any bolts any good or is there another company that is better with out so many heims for a good price like the wickeds and the full flights i would prefer ball joints but not necessary

How much do you want to spend?