No top end?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like he built his cobra himself....looks like he went 10.75 @131 before the nitrous....looks like he's gunna make 700hp....Im just saying......Maybe that takes up most of his time that he cant deal with fucking with his banshee himself or maybe he's too busy building my vette who knows?

And Just watched your video.... And before I take a huge shit all over your poser ass too let me point out something.

You pussies are from New York right? How many blowjobs did you give 03cobrra on that long ass drive from new york to mexico while you were riding bitch? Secondly, was it hard to hold the camera and jerk off each other off while you guys raced random ass cars on the interstate lol? I didn't see one time the camera turn to the speedometer in that video, nor did i see you zoom the fuck in on the time run at the dragstrip when this car went down it. So since you suck at life too and have to have this moron bolt your exhaust on your vette why don't you just stick to sucking this guy's dick instead showing us how little you guys know.

The whole issue here was this douche came here asking for help, when he got it he decided that driving a phillips screwdriver was too hard for him and he would just pay some other moron to do it. PLEASE tell me you're his quad mechanic with the "full drag banshee" because the way you came in here swinging from his dick would sure explain a lot!

LMAO Your such an idiot it blows my mind, Because i stuck up for my friend im riding his dick lol I guess you dont have any friends to stick up for so you dont have a clue........You are the ultimate internet badass lol What did you shit on? The fact I posted a video of myself that prob makes me 3 times the rider you are or the fact that I posted a video of me beating on my vette? Trust me you with all your bullshit nonsense shit talking it didnt phase me at all lol I still wake up knowing that my life is and always will be 100 times better then yours.

Try not to get your panties in too much of a bunch over the internet, you should really go outside and try and make a friend or two it would be good for you. There's also something called women , you should try and meet one so maybe you can do something with your small penis besides be an internet warrior lol Ok really though you are my hero boat light master!! You know how to jet a banshee and you know how to install lights on a boat!! you are a god among men! Just dont start jerking off infront of your computer just yet though because your a no body in life :)

LMAO Your such an idiot it blows my mind, Because i stuck up for my friend im riding his dick lol I guess you dont have any friends to stick up for so you dont have a clue........You are the ultimate internet badass lol What did you shit on? The fact I posted a video of myself that prob makes me 3 times the rider you are or the fact that I posted a video of me beating on my vette? Trust me you with all your bullshit nonsense shit talking it didnt phase me at all lol I still wake up knowing that my life is and always will be 100 times better then yours.

The fact you came in here sticking up for this moron and his 588 hp er 700 hp car builder who can't operate a phillips screwdriver and since it looks like your shit is sitting in the shop while you're busy riding bitch in his car taking lame videos of random interstate races, then posting them on a FOUR WHEELER forum like anyone here gives a shit, makes you a dick riding douchebag.

Try not to get your panties in too much of a bunch over the internet, you should really go outside and try and make a friend or two it would be good for you. There's also something called women , you should try and meet one so maybe you can do something with your small penis besides be an internet warrior lol Ok really though you are my hero boat light master!! You know how to jet a banshee and you know how to install lights on a boat!! you are a god among men! Just dont start jerking off infront of your computer just yet though because your a no body in life :)

Thanks for the praise but it really doesn't hold much weight coming from some douchebag that can't manage to do anything other than stick stickers and bolt on exhaust on his shit. Next time you have a question and get an answer do something with the information instead of deciding it's too hard.. If operating a phillips screwdriver is too much for you perhaps a high performance machine such as the banshee isn't for you. Maybe you need to go buy a honda and ride with the other girls.

The fact you came in here sticking up for this moron and his 588 hp er 700 hp car builder who can't operate a phillips screwdriver and since it looks like your shit is sitting in the shop and you're busy riding bitch in his car taking lame videos of random interstate races then posting them on a FOUR WHEELER forum like anyone here gives a shit makes you a dick riding douchebag.

Your such a clueless tool bag lol You missed the entire point of this thread, you just wanted to be the internet god rather then listening to the post in the first place.....He wanted to know if the pipes were causing the problem or if it was a jetting issue...He didnt come in here asking how to jet at all just read you fucking tool bag. I dont give a fuck if anyone on here gives a shit about that video or me for that matter, My life will go on and rather well no matter what happens on here lol Really you should stop stressing forums and go make some friends

Thanks for the praise but it really doesn't hold much weight coming from some douchebag that can't manage to do anything other than stick stickers and bolt on exhaust on his shit. Next time you have a question and get an answer do something with the information instead of deciding it's too hard.. If operating a phillips screwdriver is too much for you perhaps a high performance machine such as the banshee isn't for you. Maybe you need to go buy a honda and ride with the other girls.

Your such an idiot holy shit your stupidity amazes me lol First off stickers and exhaust lol The video has myself ripping the motor out/installing a built motor and supercharger ourselves...really learn something before you speak.....Second this is my fourth banshee which is prob more then you've owned, I've been a member on here longer then you,posted a video of me riding prob better then you ever could, I could buy 15 hondas if I wanted to and I would love to go riding with girls because i dont suck dick for a living like yourself ;)

Edited by NyBanshee0406

Your such a clueless tool bag lol You missed the entire point of this thread, you just wanted to be the internet god rather then listening to the post in the first place.....He wanted to know if the pipes were causing the problem or if it was a jetting issue...He didnt come in here asking how to jet at all just read you fucking tool bag. I dont give a fuck if anyone on here gives a shit about that video or me for that matter, My life will go on and rather well no matter what happens on here lol Really you should stop stressing forums and go make some friends

Oooh, sorry bro you're mistaken. Go back and re-read the first post.

Someone told him his pipes might be holding him back, which isn't the case he let someone else jet his bike, and they didn't dial it in it's running lean not his pipes fault. He didn't think it was jetting related because his mechanic had a banshee, however; he called his mechanic and his mechanic said oh I might have leaned it out too much. He's not concerned with a lean condition even though it could smoke his motor hes just concerned with his pride being stomped on because I told him to do his own work instead of paying the same idiot to tinker with his engine and probably never have it running right.

So you're the one missing the point of the thread, he's not going to do a god damned thing with the help he received here from anyone and any further posts attempting to help his lazy, lying about his hp having ass is just a waste of time.

Are you a lazy douchebag too? Why don't you jet his bike for him? maybe he can get on your dick for once instead of you riding his all day.

Oooh, sorry bro you're mistaken. Go back and re-read the first post.

Someone told him his pipes might be holding him back, which isn't the case he let someone else jet his bike, and they didn't dial it in it's running lean not his pipes fault. He didn't think it was jetting related because his mechanic had a banshee, however; he called his mechanic and his mechanic said oh I might have leaned it out too much. He's not concerned with a lean condition even though it could smoke his motor hes just concerned with his pride being stomped on because I told him to do his own work instead of paying the same idiot to tinker with his engine and probably never have it running right.

So you're the one missing the point of the thread, he's not going to do a god damned thing with the help he received here from anyone and any further posts attempting to help his lazy, lying about his hp having ass is just a waste of time.

Are you a lazy douchebag too? Why don't you jet his bike for him? maybe he can get on your dick for once instead of you riding his all day.

Maybe he's not concerned with the lean condition because he's going to fix it before he goes riding lol your so retarded.......The "Mechanic " is one of the biggest ATV performance shops on the eastcoast and maybe instead of just blowing up a shop on forum he'd ask a few questions first........Yea i would imagine this shop would know more then myself because this is all they do all day long, It's obvious that they didnt do a good job on this banshee thats why he asked a few questions but none were a "How Do I"......The shop is offering to fix it for free so after i paid the first time I would def take it back to have them do it right....Your just a toolbag who wants to forum fight but you should really just give it a rest already because you do know what your talking about....Him owning a car and working on it has nothing to do with the banshee because not once did he say "how do I" at all so your calim that he cant turn a screwdriver is retarded

Your such an idiot holy shit your stupidity amazes me lol First off stickers and exhaust lol The video has myself ripping the motor out/installing a built motor and supercharger ourselves...really learn something before you speak.....Second this is my fourth banshee which is prob more then you've owned, I've been a member on here longer then you,posted a video of me riding prob better then you ever could, I could buy 15 hondas if I wanted to and I would love to go riding with girls because i dont suck dick for a living like yourself ;)

You cant argue with clowns like this...his life sucks hes a miserable homo that thinks hes gods gift to this forum because he can jet his own bike. Its funny how he keeps trying to make it look like I came on here asking how to jet my bike which isnt the case. Its also funny how hes soo obsessed with my 2 year old dyno #'s...did you not watch that video dumbass? I didnt come on here bragging about anything, someone told me to do my own work and I simply stated that I do, and very often. Youre the homo that had to go searching for more info on my life because your own life sucks that hard and you find old info on a forum that I dont use and wont let it go.

Maybe he's not concerned with the lean condition because he's going to fix it before he goes riding lol your so retarded.......The "Mechanic " is one of the biggest ATV performance shops on the eastcoast and maybe instead of just blowing up a shop on forum he'd ask a few questions first........Yea i would imagine this shop would know more then myself because this is all they do all day long, It's obvious that they didnt do a good job on this banshee thats why he asked a few questions but none were a "How Do I"......The shop is offering to fix it for free so after i paid the first time I would def take it back to have them do it right....Your just a toolbag who wants to forum fight but you should really just give it a rest already because you do know what your talking about....Him owning a car and working on it has nothing to do with the banshee because not once did he say "how do I" at all so your calim that he cant turn a screwdriver is retarded

Orly? He said the guy had a drag banshee, didn't say a damn thing about how big and bad this shop was.. Yet if they were so competent why the fuck didn't they properly dial the bike in the first time?

I just stumbled across this:

I have a 2004 honda 400ex with about 20hrs on it and a fresh oil change..the bike is in great condition and runs like a beast...the only mods I did to it are an HMF pipe and the jet kit for the carb....The reason for selling is because I really don't have the time to go out and ride it anymore and don't want to just leave it sitting with no use...

I'm asking $3300.00 OBO you can reach me at cell: 1-646-208-1787 email: mateoss325@aol.com

That explains a fucking lot lol the only moron that would sit here and go on and on and on about his butt buddy's car on a four wheeler forum would have to be the same type of moron who goes around trying to sell his slow ass 400ex on a banshee forum.

You cant argue with clowns like this...his life sucks hes a miserable homo that thinks hes gods gift to this forum because he can jet his own bike. Its funny how he keeps trying to make it look like I came on here asking how to jet my bike which isnt the case. Its also funny how hes soo obsessed with my 2 year old dyno #'s...did you not watch that video dumbass? I didnt come on here bragging about anything, someone told me to do my own work and I simply stated that I do, and very often. Youre the homo that had to go searching for more info on my life because your own life sucks that hard and you find old info on a forum that I dont use and wont let it go.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/petros753/Sorry_Babe.jpg

I just stumbled across this:

That explains a fucking lot lol the only moron that would sit here and go on and on and on about his butt buddy's car on a four wheeler forum would have to be the same type of moron who goes around trying to sell his slow ass 400ex on a banshee forum.

Im happy you did, your fucking amazing yet again....I let another one of my FRIENDS, yes i know its crazy to have them lol Use my SN to post his quad up for sale.....Im sure if i search the for sale section right now there will be more then just banshee's for sale