case help

hey guys went out riding today with my buddy and ran strong came home tongiht and looked in the back of my truck bed and there is oil and it its tranny oil im gussing so i got the bike out and fliped it over to look at the bottom of the case dont look cracked or anything but were the clutch cover and the case come together there is some oil on there so you think maybe a gasket went out or maybe them screws are some what loose and is leaking alittle any help would be nice

put it in the garage tonight and put some cardboard underneath it and i guss will see in the morining if its leaking

ya most likely leaky clutch cover, remove cover and try some red rtv on both sides of gasket, or get new clutch cover gasket and reassemble. Oh and btw if you dont have the allen bolts already in there go buy some, much better then the phillips. Either use a impact driver (smack it with hammer and turn works to) or tap the correct size phillips into the screws and use some vice grips on the screwdrive to help with levarage and turn and push in as hard as you can if they are being a pain.

Also check around the drain plug area for signs of leakage from there.

Cody

ya most likely leaky clutch cover, remove cover and try some red rtv on both sides of gasket, or get new clutch cover gasket and reassemble. Oh and btw if you dont have the allen bolts already in there go buy some, much better then the phillips. Either use a impact driver (smack it with hammer and turn works to) or tap the correct size phillips into the screws and use some vice grips on the screwdrive to help with levarage and turn and push in as hard as you can if they are being a pain.

Also check around the drain plug area for signs of leakage from there.

Cody

allright thanks man ill look tommow moring