wtb stock banshee headlights

Pat the one the only

Hi, im in need of a set of banshee headlights, i dont paticularly care what color they are or anything, id just like them to plug in and work. im not lookin to go brook here especially sence i know ebay has em for 20-40 bucks all the time, i just would rather deal with reputable people here on banshee hq. i do usps money orders (paypal just annoys me), thanks, patrick.

I might have some for ya. what year are ya wanting them for? I think the ones i have are the early style harness plug. They're white. I'll double check to see if i still have them and exactly what harness plug they have

I might have some for ya. what year are ya wanting them for? I think the ones i have are the early style harness plug. They're white. I'll double check to see if i still have them and exactly what harness plug they have

cool, i have a 1993 banshee, so idk if the lights will fit, but i know 87-94 had the same cdi boxes, idk if that'll help. thanks, patrick. :headbang:

I have a set off a 94 that would plug rite in for ya they are purple 94 style. 25$ plus shipping u can check um out in fs section or email me Getnastyraceing8@yahoo.com for pics.name='Pat the one the only' date='04 July 2010 - 08:51 AM' timestamp='1278251514' post='1147012']

cool, i have a 1993 banshee, so idk if the lights will fit, but i know 87-94 had the same cdi boxes, idk if that'll help. thanks, patrick. :headbang:

PM Received I emailed u back and sent pics let me know if u received them thanks. ote name='Pat the one the only' date='05 July 2010 - 01:49 PM' timestamp='1278355759' post='1147276']

hey nastyracing, i sent you an email, let me know if it got there, thanks.

yup, i got the email, they look sweet.