Bought procircuit pipes...

Lol thanks. Ya I'm starting to that feeling but it's fun to mess with. If I remove that snorkel should I get a larger jet to adjust for more air? Pipes weren't too bad to install just getting the damn springs off sucked!

You should be fine at a 290 without the lid. I would purchase a spring tool to take off the springs. It takes me about 3 seconds to take them off and put them on

When I click that link it just takes me to yamaha of troys home page?

well damn lol. if you want to see what the inside of the carbs look like, go back to yamaha of troy, click oem parts fische, atv, yamaha, banshee, year, carburetor. id suggest a clymers manual. they're worth their weight in gold.

i don't mean to pick on tnt, but pc's are not that much like t-5's and that is not the right way to do a plug chop. it may likely be in the 280-310 range, but can go as high as 340, also depending on riding temps. you can get the proper plug chop description pinned at the top of this section, and also pick up jets from a sponsor, not the dealer to save allot on mikuni jets. basically, you want to go up untill it runs mint on a cold motor, but sputters a little wot on a hot motor, then go down 1 size on the mains and do a plug chop. you normally should need only 1 or 2 sets of new plugs to do this. pc's are an interesting beast, but well worth the insane midrange, and wide powerband....

I've got pro circuits on mine and run 330 mains with powerlid and set of vf2 reeds. with that set up its on the edge for minus 18 degrees celsius. I just keep the same mains for the summer as I don't ride as much.

do you have a stock motor or is it ported?? and are you using the stock carbs.