93 shee rear end

Pat the one the only

Hey, i just picked up a 93 banshee thats ok, but it badly needs every bearing in the back end, and im going to find a shock thats in good shape on ebay because mine is so blown that the shock shaft wobbles! lol! i was wondering how to do the rear axle bearings because ive never had to do them, and i dont want to screw up the bearing carrier.

Hey, i just picked up a 93 banshee thats ok, but it badly needs every bearing in the back end, and im going to find a shock thats in good shape on ebay because mine is so blown that the shock shaft wobbles! lol! i was wondering how to do the rear axle bearings because ive never had to do them, and i dont want to screw up the bearing carrier.

I've got a stock rear shock I'll make you a deal on. It's in good shape. Let me know and I'll send you some pics.

I've got a stock rear shock I'll make you a deal on. It's in good shape. Let me know and I'll send you some pics.

What year is it off of, and does it have the red white or yellow springs (i think red was the stiffest), thanks, pat