MY SHEE

ELP

My shee is in pieces. The frame is being sent out to be powder coated and welded so I'm hoping it will be complete by 2 years.

i will try to hurry but i can't put it together until i get my frame.:bolt:

if you have any tips on putting it all back together post here.

2 years? :blink:

Anyways, it's always good to keep the parts in labeled bags if you have never took one apart and put it back together before.

I mean, you don't want to get it together and have a couple bolts and nuts sitting on the bench and think "where they hell do these go". :ph34r:

If you get stuck on something or forget, just ask. Lots of people to help you with it here.

2 years? :blink:

Anyways, it's always good to keep the parts in labeled bags if you have never took one apart and put it back together before.

I mean, you don't want to get it together and have a couple bolts and nuts sitting on the bench and think "where they hell do these go". :ph34r:

If you get stuck on something or forget, just ask. Lots of people to help you with it here.

It probably won't take 2 years but probably a year anyway. Ethan is only 10 and I am not in that big of a hurry to strap him on the back of a banshee. We have everything to put it together with but I want him to do most of the work. He took the entire thing apart by himself. I only helped with pulling the motor out.

We have had the discussion on cranks and he surprisingly has an understanding of stroke and piston position. Far beyond what I understood at his age! It is a learning project for him so we are in no rush. When it is complete, I don't want 2 banshees to care for. He will be on his own! Lol!

SP