Badlands June 27th

I will be there with a few other guys and 2 shees--black/red shee and a purple/yellow one. I usually only ride here in the winter but have a chance to go that day---will be there for sure unless its gonna be a steady rain like it has been for what seems like every other day the last 3 weeks. Haven't rode since January---I NEED SOME SEAT TIME!!!!! THERAPY!!!! :headbang:

I will be there with a few other guys and 2 shees--black/red shee and a purple/yellow one. I usually only ride here in the winter but have a chance to go that day---will be there for sure unless its gonna be a steady rain like it has been for what seems like every other day the last 3 weeks. Haven't rode since January---I NEED SOME SEAT TIME!!!!! THERAPY!!!! :headbang:

Ive been wanting to go for a while now. Id be up for it. Got my shee a few weeks ago, and wanna see some sand. Let me know where i can meet up with you guys since ill be coming by myself. What all do you need to ride there?

waitin to hear back from a few others

Me and the wife might try to make it over there I have my own trailer so i am the only one who can back out now... I will bring the shee and the lt-z400 its all up to the weather though hate make a long ass trip and be miserable.

I will be there as long as it doesn't f"n rain the whole day--forecast looks ok-unbelievable how the humidity whips up a thunderstorm lately everyday! I will have more details when we load up later in the week-2shees for sure. Will be with a mix of quads if everybody goes. I love the woods or pinning it up the peagravel hills. The place is really a blast with snow on the ground--1st time going there without snow in about 5 years.

Gates open at 9 am and stay open on Saturdays during summer months till 7. I will be there at 845 waiting for the gate to open. I drive a red chevy Silverado and have a blue Banshee. Park in the parking lot in the back corner by the old snack stand/water tub and you will see me there.

Gates open at 9 am and stay open on Saturdays during summer months till 7. I will be there at 845 waiting for the gate to open. I drive a red chevy Silverado and have a blue Banshee. Park in the parking lot in the back corner by the old snack stand/water tub and you will see me there.

Sounds good ill be there in my red gmc canyon with white and black banshee and prolly a trailer with my yz

Dirtbikes just in case lol

Will be there on sunday with lt250rfd and his family along with some of his buds-2 shees, 50 scrambler, 250 trailblazer, and I thinks a few hondas??-We will be in a white f-150 or a quad cab dodge. We will park somewhere on the bottom--maybe by some shade(if any)?? Prob get there around 10 or 11. When I go in the winter theres usually only about 15 trucks/trailers and you can park anywhere-and I never see another banshee-not sure how busy it gets in the summer or where everyone parks-Just got the shee out and man does it always seem super fast when you dont ride one for 6 months!!

please keep me update on where you guys are and such, im shooting to be there at 10 am, ill have a black trailer with my yz's and my black/white shee in the back of my red gmc canyon. my cell is 217-549-3137