Silver Lake Summer HQ ride

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet video damian!

Had a blast this weekend! Met a couple new people, good to put the faces with the screen names......

I am deffently down for another off weekend ride.

I am with ya shayne, we need to try and get everyone in the same camp ground for sure! As far as hide away camp ground I will never stay there again thats for sure!

Cant wait for the next one......

Had a blast, was difficult meeting people as we were kinda split up. Still a great time though. I am all about trying to work out another weekend before Labor weekend.

First time postin vids, so don't know how to chop em up yet lol. And don't mind the newby camera operater.

http://yfrog.com/n37172010142702z

Finally!!! i was in a vid!!! 2:24 you can see me pullin around the back of the line.. LOL! maybe one day I'll upgrade to action vids.. lol

we had a great time at the dunes this weekend, the hideaway is way to strict. was kind of disapointed at the drag stip though I tried to introduce myself and no body realy wanted to talk oh well.

we had a great time at the dunes this weekend, the hideaway is way to strict. was kind of disapointed at the drag stip though I tried to introduce myself and no body realy wanted to talk oh well.

Which strip were you at? I Know alot of people setup at the beach to start.. but we headed over to the flats. I was on the south end of the group. I didn't know any of the 4 stroke guys on the north by the start.

Maybe you were at the wrong drag strip! If you would of came up and said hi my name is toytech all of us would of talked to you and made you feel welcome. I am sorry that you felt that way.. like i said you must of been at the wrong drag stip.

Damien thanks for the vids!! I think i got about 3 pics of you and then a few of Jeremy on the yfz thats about it!

I think i have to hire someone to take pics! lol.. It was a fun weekend i think you all have to convert over to the RV park.. they are very laid back and that place is so nice and clean!!! yeah its a few more $$ but its so worth it!!

lets set a date soon for the next trip and try to get the same campground..

Maybe you were at the wrong drag strip! If you would of came up and said hi my name is toytech all of us would of talked to you and made you feel welcome. I am sorry that you felt that way.. like i said you must of been at the wrong drag stip.

Damien thanks for the vids!! I think i got about 3 pics of you and then a few of Jeremy on the yfz thats about it!

I think i have to hire someone to take pics! lol.. It was a fun weekend i think you all have to convert over to the RV park.. they are very laid back and that place is so nice and clean!!! yeah its a few more $$ but its so worth it!!

did you get pics of me beating jeremy on the 450?!?! lol i gotta take it all in while i can, once its jetted right in, I'll have my work cut out for me. LOL

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Sucks that a washer ruined a perfect day for racing..... banghead.gif I did get to spent the day with my kids though. I WILL be ready for the next weekend AND Labor Day!!!!! biggrin.gif

Whats the hold up!? get ur ass over here and lets get it going! lol

I'll call the dealer today and get the parts coming.

My pleasure on the vids. My mom took a lot of pics so i will see what she has and post them. I still have to work out a swap w/ya Lindz on a few pics, you have taken a few badass ones that I would like to frame.

And Toytech, i can pretty much guarentee you there is not a much friendlier group than ours, I am not sure who you tried to talk to..... Def. try again!!! We all love talking Banshees and partying after!!!!

And Toytech, i can pretty much guarentee you there is not a much friendlier group than ours, I am not sure who you tried to talk to..... Def. try again!!! We all love talking Banshees and partying after!!!!

Preach on brotha! notworthy.gif

Damian.. you gonna have to PM me your addy and I'll mail out that 5mm socket. I was gonna give it back to ya at the site.. but totally slipped my mind.

Edited by Fouledout421

we looked at you bike wile we were there, but didn't see you, we met you at the state campground earlier this year when you had the raptor.

whats up all my go-cart racing fools, lol. well i made even less passes than fouledout but i still had a blast on the yfz.

The group was great took me right in like we had all known eachother for years. Could not ask for a better bunch of people to hang out with.

ive already got the trans out of the bike ,and ive got a sprocket hub on the way!

We should get another ride together for sure,and all at the same campground would be great.

thanks to toybox,mrs.toybox,badassbanshee,fouledout421,sheefreak, chevy913,blubyeu,and all the people i forgot.for making the trip worth it even if i only got two basses before it broke 2nd gear and the sproket hub...

next time maybe ill be in the video..lol

chris

whats up all my go-cart racing fools, lol. well i made even less passes than fouledout but i still had a blast on the yfz.

The group was great took me right in like we had all known eachother for years. Could not ask for a better bunch of people to hang out with.

ive already got the trans out of the bike ,and ive got a sprocket hub on the way!

We should get another ride together for sure,and all at the same campground would be great.

thanks to toybox,mrs.toybox,badassbanshee,fouledout421,sheefreak, chevy913,blubyeu,and all the people i forgot.for making the trip worth it even if i only got two basses before it broke 2nd gear and the sproket hub...

next time maybe ill be in the video..lol

chris

So did it break teeth off the gear or are the dogs messed up chris?

I am diggin up my trans guys number for ya... I will either pm it to ya or send it in a text.