Silver Lake Summer HQ ride

Do you just not come around when I can make it? Are you trying to avoid me? Lol!

No seriously though, it is an HQ ride JD. What better time to showcase and talk about your business and products. You have got to make this one bro!!!

I just dont know brotha!! Its pretty tight on time right now man. If I get this truck today I can make it, but if I have to wait till tomorrow it will be a stretch.... sucks!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all packed up got the shee, yfz, and the ltz all in the trailer.

cooler packed

spare parts

alky and vp113 cans toped off

im leavin at like 9 in the am.....

JD you have to go your a sponsor, lol and plus we need somone to party with..

hope you make it..

chris

Its not looking good for me. :angry:

i was looking forward to riding with you. we had some good times last time. i will be there tonight. i am staying on 10 acres of private property anyone is welcome you can ride all night. call me if anybody needs a place to stay. pete 616-822-0606.

i was looking forward to riding with you. we had some good times last time. i will be there tonight. i am staying on 10 acres of private property anyone is welcome you can ride all night. call me if anybody needs a place to stay. pete 616-822-0606.

I stored your number in case things change for me... Yea we had some great racing for sure Pete.. I am pissed to be missing this get together but if things change u will be hearing from me.

Well JD, I am sorry to hear you are not going to be able to make it. I will just have to come down and party on the lake w/ya if I can't catch up w/ya sometime at the dunes or track.

Look forward to seeing the rest of ya. Not getting in till 9 or so tonight. I will see you all on the dunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am stayin at the hide away camp ground... Site 173 stop on in if ya wanna....

Wish ya would have posted somethin earlier amato... I would have taken ya up on that for sure! Maybe we will swing in and have a few beers with ya... Do u text?

no problem text me i will be with the havoc guys tonight. there is wide trails and a hill climb on the property i will be the only one there. we will have a fire tonight.

no problem text me i will be with the havoc guys tonight. there is wide trails and a hill climb on the property i will be the only one there. we will have a fire tonight.

whats up guys, we rode at the dunes today it was sweet. the drag strip has no water, its alil whooped out but not bad.

i didnt run the shee today figured id wait till tomarro,lol rode the yfz .

already found some hq guys here see you all tomorrow

Had a great time out there even tho didn't really get to ride the banshee. Nice riding and hanging out with ya chris (wheelmanslim). Can anyone tune my bike around the Utica area?? Was supposed to be tuned and couldnt even get out of first gear with it. On the upside the rzr was awesome out there but now need some hop up parts for that.

Had a great time! Couldn't ask for a better day. Think we'll have to plan another off-holiday weekend. Lots of fast drag bikes made for some good racing. I had alot of fun on the play bikes! I'm sore as all hell from the dune riding! Been awhile since I did that much duning lol.

Did most of the race crowd eventually move over to the flats or did they stay on the beach strip?

Would have been more fun if we all could have gotten in at the same campground to stay at.. Made it hell jumping around between 3 campgrounds at nite looking for the party! lol Hideaway campground is a freaking joke.. I havn't ever stayed there.. and after this weekend.. I never will!

Edited by Fouledout421