Silver Lake Summer HQ ride

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey does anyone have a set of Skat trak 8 or 10 paddles for sale? I need a set for this weekend for my YFZ...

I think open hearth would be a great idea! or we can all party at Yogi in the sandpiper!! right shane? lol

no paddles , open hearth then yogi!!!!!! lol we have to make sure we can ride sunday tho no hangover..or maybee we can just wake up and fix the hangover(drink a beer) lol

Hey does anyone have a set of Skat trak 8 or 10 paddles for sale? I need a set for this weekend for my YFZ...

I think open hearth would be a great idea! or we can all party at Yogi in the sandpiper!! right shane? lol

my buddy brent has a set of 10 paddles that he is tryin to get rid of... I can get ya a price if ya are interested....

jd let me know where ya end up... jr and I havnt found a place to stay yet either.....

my buddy brent has a set of 10 paddles that he is tryin to get rid of... I can get ya a price if ya are interested....

jd let me know where ya end up... jr and I havnt found a place to stay yet either.....

Will do brotha, I might just be bringing the trail bike to rip around on... but we'll see what happens!

Yeah could you get a price for me? I would tell ya to come stay with us but the camper might be full and there are no tents

allowed at the RV park, sorry. I think silver lake resort and campground had a few rustic sites left.

If any of you guys are interested in getting some racing done later in the day saturday we have the Pro Atv shootout going on. You can come do test and tune and put your two qualifying passes in friday night and then show up for racing around 3 or 4pm on saturday. Just an idea in case some of you want to get some racing in.

~Teddy~

im 260lbs.... same diff. lol stock yfz with a 260lb fat guy vs. a blaster lol

this weekend isgunna be a blast, hope i can get a voucher what day all you guys gunna be there?

220 lbs on a blaster can you say slowwwwwwwww!

well.. if anyone is staying at or passing through jellystone.. I'm on sites 11 and 12. Stop by and have a beer and BS.

Man, I am waiting for my check to clear so i can pick up this new truck.... I dont know when its gonna happen but I am at the mercy of picking THAT up before I make it to the dunes. FIngers crossed, not sure if Ill be there for this one guys :shrugani:

Man, I am waiting for my check to clear so i can pick up this new truck.... I dont know when its gonna happen but I am at the mercy of picking THAT up before I make it to the dunes. FIngers crossed, not sure if Ill be there for this one guys :shrugani:

Do you just not come around when I can make it? Are you trying to avoid me? Lol!

No seriously though, it is an HQ ride JD. What better time to showcase and talk about your business and products. You have got to make this one bro!!!