Silver Lake Summer HQ ride

Hell... I'll buy you guys a round anyways! lol But.. If I make 10 passes and manage to beat you atleast once.... I'll have to think of something good... Cuz it'll be very unlikely that I can.. even once!! lol

But.. I need a kick lever if anyone has one I can barrow.. Turns out the one I bought off ebay is junk.

I'm sure I have one laying around man you can have it.... I'm sure well be there. I've gone to the dark side though, will be riding my new YFZ

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I have one laying around man you can have it.... I'm sure well be there. I've gone to the dark side though, will be riding my new YFZ

Sweet!! we are bringing our YFZ and raptor! plus the drag bikes.. dont ask me how we are getting them all in!!! but we will find a way!! Also dunetv.com is going to be there so we need to give them alot of good footage so the more quads racing the better...

Edited by ~*Mrs. Toyboxx*~

Man, I feel so unprepared for this trip... I hope to make it and roll up in my new truck! I havent even caled a campsite so maybe ll just sleep in the truck. Hopefully we all make it, our group down here hasnt even talked about it much haha

ill be there for sure, im bringing my yfz too. also my girls ltz

sounds like alot of you fast guys are going hope my lil cub can keep up , i think im the slow guy already...

funny you guys say open hearth thats our fav. spot. id like to hook up with youguys a the dunes.

we got stuck at the comfort inn lol so we need a place to party!!

we might all have to plan a get together at the hearth sat nite. headbang.gif

wheelmanslim... You dont have to worry much about me or Boo. Our bikes rarely get rode. they're usually have some "issues" keeping them on the truck.. yelrotflmao.gif

we should all drag our trail bikes! lol

Edited by Fouledout421

lol issues huh.........i think a trail bike shootout would be a ball! yea we should all meet up there.

let me know, hey do any of youguys think you could get me a voucher for sat. it i give my plate number to you.. i cant get there i time on fri and i want to be sure i get in on sat.. thanks guys i cant wait to drag some bikes lol trail bikes...

lol issues huh.........i think a trail bike shootout would be a ball! yea we should all meet up there.

let me know, hey do any of youguys think you could get me a voucher for sat. it i give my plate number to you.. i cant get there i time on fri and i want to be sure i get in on sat.. thanks guys i cant wait to drag some bikes lol trail bikes...

I will drag with my trail bike! but the blaster and I need a 100 ft head start, it has a wopping 20 ponies :rotflmao:

no way amato thats no trail bike........ lol bring the stock shee back and ill give ya the leave on the yfz.. lol

im gunna need a head start from the blaster tho...

only if your riding a yamaha beartracker