Silver Lake Summer HQ ride

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love to go back but i was just their with a group of 10 people 2 weekends ago, but cant afford it this soon. got to make a later date in the year and ill make it then. we stayed at hideway campground. it was my first time at the dunes.

i would love to go back but i was just their with a group of 10 people 2 weekends ago, but cant afford it this soon. got to make a later date in the year and ill make it then. we stayed at hideway campground. it was my first time at the dunes.

how was the hideaway? thats where we just booked our stay for the 16 17

how was the hideaway? thats where we just booked our stay for the 16 17

Hideaway is ok! they put your fires out at 1am! and make sure you use the new bathrooms! not the ones by the playground.

We are staying at the Silver Creek Rv park, everywhere was booked besides Hideaway.. and i really dont care to stay there! It sounds like its going to be a very busy weekend!!!

Cant wait! should be a good time. And Im stating the rules right now. If shayne and Boo dont make atleast 10 passes (in the dunes). They have to buy us all a round at the open hearth!!! lol

Hell... I'll buy you guys a round anyways! lol But.. If I make 10 passes and manage to beat you atleast once.... I'll have to think of something good... Cuz it'll be very unlikely that I can.. even once!! lol

But.. I need a kick lever if anyone has one I can barrow.. Turns out the one I bought off ebay is junk.