WTB Mountian Bike

MarineNYC

I have a K2 zed monster green the shock was switched out wen got it for a better air shock was having problems with the computerized shock it came w the u to harden or loosen depending on terrian. Haven't rode it in years paid over 1200$ back in the day I believe it was all xt w some xtr parts if that makes sense. Dunno how much I'd want make offers . Extremely light use to race xc w it just front suspension.

Its 1999 k2 zed m one that came w smart shock. I had lots of problems with that just upgraded to nolean air shock cost me like 200$ on top of manufacture taking smart shock back. I got the bike wen k2 like first bought out pro flex. My uncle has pro flex beast n fast got one also same time. They would kill me if seen I was considering selling but if price is rite I'd sell Ne thing. Wish my lazy ass still rode. Air shock was rebuilt like 2 years ago n never rode.

I have a K2 zed monster green the shock was switched out wen got it for a better air shock was having problems with the computerized shock it came w the u to harden or loosen depending on terrian. Haven't rode it in years paid over 1200$ back in the day I believe it was all xt w some xtr parts if that makes sense. Dunno how much I'd want make offers . Extremely light use to race xc w it just front suspension.

SEnd me ur email adress to send pics to. 450$ bikes got lotz of upgrades I'll give u the original rims from it the I bent the rims on xt hubs still mint. believe it has mavic rims on it now maybe mistaken tho. OR I'll trade for some high dollar banshee parts of u got um. let me kno or possible mustang parts. I have way to many hobbies to afford. Let me kno thanks JOe.

OK pics? How much u want for it. Im not making offers. So shoot a price out.