03 Banshee F/S NYC

As much as I really hate to do this and I really do but there is no place at all to ride anymore. It really does break my heart because I really didnt want to sell my 06 and I did and I was off to such a great start on a project with this 03! Anyways im located in Queens,NY the parts and mods go as follows

03 Banshee

Vitos 4mill

Milled stock head by Bansheedude running C16 currently

Read spacers with carbon fiber reeds

K&N filter in air box with drilled holes on top

Toomey T5's

+4 timming plate

Body:

Brand New from YAMAHA 06 LE Yellow plastics that have one ride on them since i put them on....Cost me over 1k for these

Cascade seat cover and eye lids

AC RAcing front bumper

polished wheelie bar

THE BAD

The guy i bought it from told me it had straight cut gears and was hard to shift.....I find it really hard to shift so I bought a stock transmission out of an 06 with low hours...I have it in a box along with other goodies

The crankcase vent has worn out and needs to be replaced so if you do long wheelies it will leak out of the case.

THE BETTER

I have all brand new in a box unopened

Prodesign cool head with 19cc domes

V-Force 3's

Renthal Chain

New rear break pads

Buyer will get all the extras i just bought brand new. Banshee comes with bill of sale..Previous owner bought it from an auction rebuilt the motor and sold it to me, I checked in the vin and its clean but i only have the bill of sale.

PICS

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

Starting with 3k, make an offer and we'll see where it goes

Cell 347 234 7440

Keep the bike and put a tranny it. You have a nice riding spot right there in NY dude

Heyy man sorry I havent got back to you......They started construction at that spot and last time we went the cops kicked us out in like 10 mins.....That was pretty much the only spot we had and I also need to finish my race car this season......Ill drop the price down to 2k if some one comes and picks this thing up this week

• 1 month later...