where can i get porting done live in westren australia

where can i get porting done live in westren australia

A ton of the sponsors on here do great porting. Cant go wrong with any of them.

http://www.bansheehq.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=35

im from W.A also, and when the US/AU dollar was good i bought some cylinders from the US and got them ported and sent to perth (HJR did the porting and rebuild kit, he is one of the sponsors listed in the link above.

Hamish engineering does some port work (they are in welshpool, briggs st) and there is a place in wannaroo that port, one of the members here had some cylinders ported from there, he would know the name of the place. There would be more places that i dont know of.

all the sponsors listed in that link have had so much banshee experiance, it sold me onto getting one of them to do the porting instead of in perth.

the exchange is shit now, so it could get expensive.

im from W.A also, and when the US/AU dollar was good i bought some cylinders from the US and got them ported and sent to perth (HJR did the porting and rebuild kit, he is one of the sponsors listed in the link above.

Hamish engineering does some port work (they are in welshpool, briggs st) and there is a place in wannaroo that port, one of the members here had some cylinders ported from there, he would know the name of the place. There would be more places that i dont know of.

all the sponsors listed in that link have had so much banshee experiance, it sold me onto getting one of them to do the porting instead of in perth.

the exchange is shit now, so it could get expensive.

thanks for the info been getting parts for the us for some time because parts in oz are 2 times the price wil wait for u.s dollar to go down rockymountainatvmc been very good

another WA boy :)

Welcome!

i had wanneroo motorcycles port 1 set of my jugs.. it have me a nice power increase but the quality of work looks about 5/10

i had kev at HJR port another set of jugs and the power increase was massave :) and the quality of work was 10/10 ... some of the best porting ive seen :)

the cost was around the same with the aud 90c to the usd .. and that was getting a 2nd hand set of jugs from the US