Thinking of testing a new spark plug

e-3 is a champion plug, which has always a garbage plug for anything but lawn mower type engines, imho

they had almost 10k miles on them compared to changing standard plugs every 1200 miles. this was in an engine that had water/alcohol injection and saw 24psi regularly. hell they still look good even after the boost controller failed and the engine saw 35+psi and let go.

In my eyes facts over rule assumptions

the problem i have seen is the glue that holds the porcelin failing and leaking spark, which you can only see in the dark, which really sucks when you are in the middle of nowhere. i have seen it happen to other people, too........how's that for fact?

the problem i have seen is the glue that holds the porcelin failing and leaking spark, which you can only see in the dark, which really sucks when you are in the middle of nowhere. i have seen it happen to other people, too........how's that for fact?

havent had a problem with it, and they set right next to the turbo so it gets hot there. I will keep a look out for it now.

if you feel the need to bad mouth something, just say why. there seems to be alot of that on here. Save it for honda and polaris :jesterlaugh: