I didn't realize 90% of BansheeHQ members were morons.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe me i'd love to. we have a few here and they can hold their own against some of the best.. just sucks that this is the banshee site but when you start a thread about some of those things they bomb i started a few a while back but they didnt last long.. and whats even worse is your right this thread has the potential to be one of the biggest. if thats what it takes to get shit going that sucks..

andy from m+m chimes in from time to time and thats great. i never see jeff at fast talk about anything i know he's a great builder and a fellow dune racer jim from passion pops up fouldout seems to know a few thangs as well as others i cannot think of.

i dont know how many members are on this site. I apologize for what i said. guess not enough people will be upset at what really happend or understand what i was meaning..

dave is just trying to blow my character down and take the heat off himself its great that they have this thread to do that with.

those other situations i was involved with were delt with on their own and dont really have anything to do with this even you said you cannot please everyone all the time

i wont respond to this thread again i've said my piece. if you know me or see me out somewhere feel free to come over and be pissed at me. then if you want we can look over your bike and maybe find a few things to improve on, drink a few gatorade's and go ride and have some fun!

Just one last little side note......Are you and Thomas pretty tight? Did you get a free set of pipes to test out and is that why u deleted Cam's thread on discussing the new Snyper pipes post cuz he might of had another pipe in the making to compete with the R-2's? Juuuuust curious?? As I recall, I dont think there was any talk of pricing or offering these new pipes for sale.....but I might be speaking outta context and will go back and check the the thread.

I deleted Cams thread. Because I have Shearer pipes on my ride and I am running a secret conspiracy to drive every other pipe maker out of business.

Please...this is a matter of ethics and respect for the people who keep our site running. Would it be right to let an unsporsored company come in and talk about their latest and greatest on the very site another pipe maker pays to host?

I deleted Cams thread. Because I have Shearer pipes on my ride and I am running a secret conspiracy to drive every other pipe maker out of business.

Please...this is a matter of ethics and respect for the people who keep our site running. Would it be right to let an unsporsored company come in and talk about their latest and greatest on the very site another pipe maker pays to host?

this is what i was mad about.

i dont work for jim or snyper pipes. i just wanted to talk about them

what your saying is that ANY product that we talk about even in the product reviews section if its NOT available through a site sponsor it should be deleted?? even if the thread is JUST to talk about a neato new product??

were all fucked now!!!!

this is what i was mad about.

i dont work for jim or snyper pipes. i just wanted to talk about them

what your saying is that ANY product that we talk about even in the product reviews section if its NOT available through a site sponsor it should be deleted?? even if the thread is JUST to talk about a neato new product??

were all fucked now!!!!

My God, you're dense. That is not what I am saying. I am saying that a MANUFACTURER who throws a post up on a site is not allowed to post up information on his latest and greatest without helping the site that he is attempting to profit from. Then you go and post a .pdf on the same shit we just deleted? In what world do you think that is OK?

Guess we know which side of 90% you fall under... :rolleyes:

the PDF i posted wasnt for the sniper pipe jim is developing it was for the current sniper pipes available through canada, europe and i didnt want to have the pipes confused as the same one i even was asked if they are and even tho i'm in no way connected to either company i explained that they are not i didnt have time to post why i put the pdf up as it was deleted and i was banned from the frum right away.

maybe you should read some of what i wrote..

90%

oh infact here is the thread through bansheehq that i was involved in and what we kinda figured out what the deal was with them its also the SAME pdf i posted over on atvdrag but i'm still able to post here and it never got deleted for sponrship no no's

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113943

WHOOPS

here is the pdf again incase you dont want to take the time to read through the post :

http://www.splashndirt.com/catalogues/manufacturiers/PDFs/Sniper_17-3-05.pdf

this is the same pdf i got booted from the forums over there for BUT its from a catalog from 2005 and there is NO contact info to even buy the pipes its just a file i used for information purposes. IT wasnt an attempt to sell anything.. infact i got a chance to look at that thread and i even posted that it wasnt to sell anything..

i'd really like to be done with this.. but i'll watch this a lil bit and try to explain this time after time..

Maybe because they...Oh I don't know...are a BHQ site sponsor?

But what do I know Mr.90% :confused:

W O W really? and your calling me a dumbass?

so sniper pipes have been out since 2005?? and that old company splasndirt is a BHQ sponsor??

dang i better try and find their add here so i can go order these pipes that are still in development but have been availabe since 2005..

i rest my case.

i'm going to get a shirt made with that on it i like it MR. 90%.

Cam....

Here's a brilliant idea. Think before you post.

You posted a brochure for Sniper Pipes via PDF. That's it. No explanation, no nothing...no clarification, etc.

Just the brochure..

Use your head.

90% of me was telling me not to do this but...

Dajo....

Here's a brilliant idea. Think before you post.

Cam posted a brochure for Sniper Pipes via PDF. That's it. No explanation, no nothing...no clarification, etc.

Just the brochure..

Use your head.

:cheers: Dajo, I just hope you understund my joke.

I think that Cam is a great guy and allways ready to help everyone.

Sorry my english - I´m from Finland :bolt:

-Pasi S.

I agree...Cam is willing to help.

He helped me out big time with my Lectrons...again, which I was thankful for.

That's not the issue, however...his lack of understanding on site policy and how bills get paid is...even when it's clearly explained to him.

As I said...if he thinks he has it down, I'd welcome him to start his own site and run it...