I didn't realize 90% of BansheeHQ members were morons.

wow cam besides the dramma with the pipes i must say you were being a real douche with the (90%) comment. maybe 90% of new members that joined to learn and talk with other more knowledgeable members. when it comes to the mechanical part of a shee there isn't much i don't already know, the tech info you speak of comes from years and years of doing it, or reading. If you don't want to sit in the chatbox all night answering what you call "stupid questions" THEN DON'T, but dont go around calling ppl ignorant behind their backs. i would rather be ignorant then childish/immature......

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! This is one crazy thread. Cam is a good friend of mine and one of the most knowledgeable guys I have ever met when it comes to building these damn banshees. Which I love!!! He has always been willing to help me out and lend a hand....and YES TELL ME I AM A DUMB ASS for the way I did something wrong on my shee. But then he shows me how to do it right. He is currently working on my shee as we speak...the last time I was out at the dunes and my shee didn't run right, once again, I was going to part it all, but he offered to throw it on his trailer and get it running right for me....for one not many guys would do that and for two I wouldn't just trust anyone... Just saying...Cam is a stand up guy and for those that know Cam I am not telling them anything they don't already know....

He appoligized for what he said, said he didn't mean it the way it sounded, that he was pissed off, we all say stupid shit when we get pissed.... That's good enough for me..

SO MR. 90% can't wait to get my shee back because I know it is going to run like a scald ass ape!!!!

Again...thanks for all your help...

I really can't believe i read all that but I have to agree with Bob. X2 Cam just calls it as he sees it. We all say shit when we are upset that we can't take back. 90% or 20%, it was an expression so to speak. He is still a stand up guy and we all can be dumb asses from time to time (well, maybe accept for myself :D).

Just 2 more cents for Cam.

Oh, and Bob, you still won't beat me! Lol!

SP

besides cam sexually harassing everyone! in the dunes...... he is ok in my book :shrugani:

but i think he needs punnishment for this 90% thing! I vote that for the oct ls, ride he has to run "ape hangers" on his trike..... and sport a mr 90% shirt :jesterlaugh:

besides cam sexually harassing everyone! in the dunes...... he is ok in my book :shrugani:

but i think he needs punnishment for this 90% thing! I vote that for the oct ls, ride he has to run "ape hangers" on his trike..... and sport a mr 90% shirt :jesterlaugh:

Now THIS is funny!! Friendly razzing is taking over this thread, hopefully.

I was really thinking of wearing a 90%tr shirt at the october ride to show i was sorry.. but the ape hanger thing... well i have some ape hangers and i can disapear into the trailer if you want to bolt them on the ole cr500 trike. i'd ride it!

"Our first stampings are finally in and I have a few pics and a dyno run against a very good pipe offered on the market currently. We hope to be in full production be end of summer.

Special attention to physical design was based on input from my customers over the years. GOOD body english, no hitting the frame, head, carbs. You can run the stock air box, it clears the bigger cylinders. It has good plug access, and yes, it even clears a Pingle. Welcome to the new standard. Point em’ out, and take em’ down SNIPER PIPES....Jim Smart

INTRODUCING....SNIPER INFRAMES "

Can you post pics lol?