BadLands Trip

Thinking of making a trip out to Badlands for the first time and I am kinda woundering if anyone else would want to meet up there. I am thinking of sometime in July maybe making it a 3 day weekend, ride sat and sun. drive back sun night. Everyone please let me know what you all think.

Alright just looking at the calender and it looks like maybe the end of the month, probably the last weekend in July is looking good so far. July 24-25 I am thinking of driving out friday night and camping friday and sat. night, go riding all day sun and then head back home. I am 5 1/2 hrs away but could possibly do it in 4 1/2 to 5 hrs.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright just looking at the calender and it looks like maybe the end of the month, probably the last weekend in July is looking good so far. July 24-25 I am thinking of driving out friday night and camping friday and sat. night, go riding all day sun and then head back home. I am 5 1/2 hrs away but could possibly do it in 4 1/2 to 5 hrs.

Im in for sure, ive never been there either, just got my shee a few weeks ago and got it all modded up for mx. let me know when were going and a way to contact you and find a meeting place.

Let me know the dates and I maybe able to make it.

We have ATVA Nationals last week of July at Redbud but no other plans...Oh yeah, we go to Redbud 4th of July weekend for the MX Nationals too...

Post the date hope I can make it...we will reserve a spot at the campground.

Edited by Quadatic20

Yea I am going to try and reserve a spot at the campground the one for 7 bucks a night for a tent. I think its only my friend and I are going down there but when I find out more Ill give u all my nimber and maybe we could all meet up.

Yea I am going to try and reserve a spot at the campground the one for 7 bucks a night for a tent. I think its only my friend and I are going down there but when I find out more Ill give u all my nimber and maybe we could all meet up.

We always meet up prior to riding in the parking lot, and most of us ride together all day...

• 3 weeks later...