Hwy 79/Waurika

A group of us in Texas were planning a trip to to LS the second weekend of June but it looks like its going to be to damn HOT to go. I am thinking about doing a day trip somewhere that weekend. I have not been to Hwy 79, but have heard about it in the past. Who all goes there, and is there a place to do some dragging?

i go there all the time tim. there is def a place to drag cuz its right on the river and super flat. we have had a lot of rain lately so i am not sure what the river looks like, but let me know what weekend you are planning on going and i can go check it out. its only like 25 min from my house. i will def be there if you go.

give me a call if you want.

i go there all the time tim. there is def a place to drag cuz its right on the river and super flat. we have had a lot of rain lately so i am not sure what the river looks like, but let me know what weekend you are planning on going and i can go check it out. its only like 25 min from my house. i will def be there if you go.

give me a call if you want.

Sweet!!!!!!!! I would like to get a group to come up and see how everyone's bikes are running. I will need to do some tuning. I think it is about 2 1/2 hours away, so not a bad day trip.