SHEARER PIPES AT HIS BEST

Damn that is all bad. My inframe shearers are still holding up nice, i hope that doesn't change now. If you do throw those in the dump then I hope I am around to pick them up out of said dump. LOL. Good luck

Would it really be that hard to make 3x3 or 4x4 squar contoured patch out of a heaver gauge steel. Weld it to the pipe. Then weld the hanger to the patch. That way you have a nice heavy area to attatch the hanger bracket. Maybe some of these new pipes coming out (r2's , and passion's sniper pipes) will give him a run for his money. If they perform pretty close then why not switch to a better quality made pipe.

if you solid mount them they will break. any pipe will do that. cpi's break, GRR's ( i dont know about the rdz's?) the same sides i had DID have a plate on them where they mounted to eachother and the lower mount to the peg was reinforced also. they did crack after a few years. it sucks they are made out of a very thin metal.. i do rubber mount OR just loose mount the other outframe pipes i have and dont have nearly the breakage issues.

oh and yea also when you are ready to trash them i'd like a shot at them also..

now that i think about it i have an OLD set of ste's? or cpi's silenced opp sides they are solid mount and they have never been re welded?